If you enjoy reading and ruminating about the posts on this blog, you will find the JID Connector, edited by Kavitha Reddy, MD, equally intriguing and useful. The Connector offers online-only articles of direct clinical relevance for the dermatology and skin biology communities. These features explain clinical research techniques and advances while discussing the impact on our understanding of diseases and patient care. Updates are available in a monthly e-newsletter.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you can:
- Enhance your diagnostic skills with the Cells to Surgery and VisualDx® quizzes. I still love quizzes.
- View all new posts on JID Jottings each month.
- Learn more about important laboratory techniques in Research Techniques Made Simple (RTMS).
- Be introduced to up-and-coming investigators through Meet the Investigator, a monthly Facebook feature.
- See what’s new on SkinPod, the dermatology podcast of the JID.
- View presentations that review and explain the fundamentals of skin biology through the Skin Biology Lecture Series.
- Keep up with current events in the research dermatology community.
Recent topics discussed in the Connector include multivariable analysis; eccrine, apocrine, and sebaceous glands; expansion of cancer stem cells in SCC metastasis; aging and photoaging; and much more.
To sign up for the monthly JID Connector newsletter, please click here. Dr. Reddy also welcomes your ideas and contributions at JIDConnector@sidnet.org.